At FRENCHIE WELLNESS (“FRENCHIE”)("us", "we", "our"), the privacy of your personal Information is important. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is handled responsibly and ethically in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”) or other relevant legislation as applicable.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECTPersonal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information is recorded in a material form or not.
The types of information that we may collect include:
- identifying and contact information (ie name, gender, address, age, date of birth, and email address, social media identifiers);
- if you visit, purchase products through or create an account on the Site, your username and password, IP address, product purchase information, financial information (ie credit or debit card details) and other Site usage activity;
- information you include in your profile on the Site or any communications that you have with us; and
- other information with your consent or where required by law.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATIONFRENCHIE will only collect, use and disclose your personal information for purposes reasonably required in connection with the operation of our business. These purposes may include:
- to develop, market or sell FRENCHIE’s products and services, or otherwise provide information with respect to our products and services;
- for the fulfilment, processing and management of purchase orders for our products and services or products and services of our affiliates;
- to develop, manage and maintain our relationship with you;
- for marketing communications, including provide you with information about FRENCHIE, our products, launches, partnerships, events or other marketing or promotional information
- to maintain, update and improve the Site, our systems, and the features and benefits that we are able to you;
- to conduct internal administrative activities, research, analytics, planning and project development;
- for recruitment and staffing purposes; o dealing with complaints; and
- for other any purpose(s) as required or permitted by law.
We may store your personal information in any form, including electronically on database servers either owned by us or as provided to FRENCHIE by third party hosting companies. Third party hosting companies may locate the relevant database servers on which your personal information is stored either in Australia or overseas. If overseas, likely countries that such database servers may be located are China, USA, Canada, New Zealand or the UK. At all times FRENCHIE and our third-party database hosting partners endeavour to implement appropriate practices and procedures to help secure, safeguard and prevent unauthorised access to your personal information, including technology and security policies, rules, and processes to protect your personal information from loss, modification, unauthorized access, improper use, improper alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, or 3 accidental loss. FRENCHIE will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information if we determine that such information is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information for the purposes set out above or as otherwise permitted by law to third parties, including to:
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- related entities, commercial partners, agencies and affiliates;
- service providers engaged by FRENCHIE in connection with the operation of our business;
- persons engaged by FRENCHIE in connection with the recruitment, development and/or retention of employees and staff; and
- other persons and entities as permitted by law.