Le Petit L'Ultimate Lovers Kit
Le Petit L'Ultimate Lovers Kit
Spice up your weekend or night in
Le Petit L'Ultimate kit for a passionate weekend or a night in ;) The Frenchie Lovers kit includes all of our favourites minus our SOLD OUT lube but includes our cute dice game to spice things up.
- 1x Double Entendre Dual Motor Vibrator
- 1x The Beret Condom 0.05 x12
- 1x Oui Oui Wipes 12 Sachets
- 1x The Beret Condom 0.05 +Hyaluronic Acid x12
- 1x Le Masque Silk Play Mask
- 1x Lovers Dice Set
All products don't contain any nasties and parabens
Cruelty Free & Vegan
The only animals we test our products on are those in the sack
All products go through vigorous testing to ensure they meet high standards of quality
Q:- What size is the 005 Frenchie Beret?
A:- The Frenchie Beret 005 is 53mm wide by 180mm long with a teat end. This is the most common size and should fit most comfortably. If you have a request for different size please tell us here
Q:- How thin is the condom?
A:- One of the thinnest latex condoms on the market, with a nominal thickness of 0.0055mm (a standard condom thickness is between 0.0065mm to 0.007mm thick). Yes very very thin, meaning maximum oh la la sexy time without compromising quality.
Q:- Is it safe to use and will it break?
A:- Our condoms are electronically triple tested for safety to ensure no accidental breakage. Manufactured in a world class facility in Malaysia and registered as a Class IIb medical device in Australia under the strict guidance of the Therapeutic Guide of Australia otherwise known as the TGA. Condoms when used correctly can be the most effective form of contraception and can reduce the likelihood of sexually transmitted infections transmission.
Q:- Will they make me a better lover
A:- Unfortunately not hot stuff, they will however assist with unwanted pregnancies and act as a barrier to protect you from sexually transmitted infections. But look no further, we've got your back! Learn how to be an exceptional lover here
Q:- Do Frenchie’s have the strong smell of rubber?
A:- Whilst they may not smell like Chanel No5 they do not smell like a burnt rubber or smelly feet. This is because during the manufacturing process the natural rubber latex is stripped and washed multiple times through the world class manufacturing line ensuring product integrity and quality.
Q:- What is the shelf life and expiry date, does it have one?
A:- Yes, each Frenchie beret is tested vigorously and guarantee a 5 year shelf life. Each box will have batch code and expiry date printed on the bottom.
Q:- Are your condoms vegan and cruelty free?
A:- Indeed they are, no animal by products such as Casein are used to strip the rubber latex during the production of Frenchie. We use 100% natural ingredients with no nasties or hidden surprises. That means no sugar, no animal protein, no chemicals, no gluten, no glycerine, no parabens, hormones or spermicides.
Q:- How shall I store my Frenchie Beret’s?
A:- Please store out of direct sunlight and optimal storage temp of 15c – 35c. Once used please dispose of correctly in the trash.
Q:- Is the Oh La La Water Based Love Lube safe to use with Latex condoms and my toys?
A:- Yes, its formulated as a waterbased lubricant that won’t breakdown latex or silicone as some known pil based products can. Safe to use with your condoms and toys
Q:- Is it safe to use when pregnant or trying to conveive?
A:- Yes! The 100% natural formulation doesn’t include any nasties, spermicides or contraceptives. We always recommend speaking with your Gynaecologist or Doctor first.
Q:- What is the PH value of the Oh La La Love Lube?
A:- We have ensured our formula is as close to the natural PH of the Vagina, our Oh La La Waterbased Love lube PH level is between 4.5 – 5.0 (typical vagina PH is between 3.5 to 4.5)
Q:- How shall I store the Oh La La Love Lube?
A:- Once opened please store in a cool spot out of direct sunlight.
Q:- What are the pump and bottle made from?
A:- Our sexy looking bottle is made from durable and hard wearing, chemical resistant PETG plastic. A material well suited for medical applications.
Q:- Can the bottle be recycled?
A:- Yes, its 100% recyclable but please empty and rinse bottle of any excess Love Lube before recycling.
Q:- Is the formulation vegan and cruelty free?
A:- Indeed is it, no animal by products used in this formulation. We use 100% natural ingredients with no nasties or hidden surprises. That means no sugar, chemicals, gluten, glycerin, parabens & hormones.
Q:- What is the shelf life and expiry date, does it have one?
A:- Yes, each Love Lube product is tested vigorously and put through stability testing to guarantee a 3 year shelf life. Each box will have batch code and expiry date printed on the bottom.
Q:- What size is the Le Masque?
A:- The Frenchie Le Masque silk play mask is 20.5cm wide by 9cm high with a elastic strap measuring 35cm in length and 2cm wide. This mask is a one size fits all and can be comfortably worn for all head sizes.
Q:- What is the mask made from?
A:- Our mask is made from 100% pure natural silk, free from any toxic dyes or chemicals. Its padded for extra comfort and its silk covered elastic strap is comfortable enough for long periods or wearing.
Q:- Why is my mask shipped with in a plastic sleeve inside the gift box?
A:- As this mask its used on the face and in close contact with the eyes we feel its important to ensure maximum hygiene protection during transit and dispatch. This plastic sleeve has been treated with ant-bacterial.
Q:- Can I use this as a sleep mask?
A:- Absolutely! After an all night Le Romp it can be used to block out those morning rays and ensure maximum rest after a fun filled night of activites.
Q:- Can I share my Le Masque with my partner?
A:- Whilst sharing is always caring just remember to clean as you would with any products used near eyes and face.
Q:- What is Momme measurement for thickness?
A:- Momme is an old imperial measurement top describe the thickness in the silks weight. The thicker the silk the more heavier.
Q:- How shall I store my play mask?
A:- Please store out of direct sunlight and a spot thats easy to reach when things are getting a little Kinky! Oh La La x
Instructions For Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
THE BERET CONDOM
- Check the expiry date on the bottom of your Frenchie buttercup (each condom will have a printed expiry date and batch number) Do not use expired condoms. For single use only!
- Gently remove the foil seal from the buttercup, being careful not to damage the condom with fingernails, teeth or jewellery.
- Condoms only roll one way, and thanks to Frenchie it’s now easy to know which way that is. The condom is the right way up in the buttercup, so simply remove it from the cup by the reservoir tip.
- Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and the forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infectious and pregnancy. Trapped air can make the condom susceptible to damage during sex. Roll all the way to the base of the penis, but do not fully unroll the condom.
- Check to make sure your condom is fitted properly. It should not be slipping off or excessively tight on the penis. This could lead to breakage or the condom falling off during intercourse.
- After ejaculation, slowly remove the condom while penis is still erect so that the condom doesn’t slip off. Hold on to the rim of the condom during removal to avoid leakage.
- It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vagina or anus area after removal.
- Tie the end of the removed condom and dispose of hygienically and thoughfully. DO NOT flush the condom down the toilet. Wrap it in tissue and place in a bin. In the event of the condom falling off or breaking during sex, withdraw the penis immediately and do not ejaculate. Your doctor can give advice on the best course of action.
OH LA LA LOVE LUBE
FRENCHIE OH LA LA LOVE LUBE IS A NATURAL WATER BASED LUBRICANT THAT GIVES YOU A SENSUAL VELVETY SMOOTH FEELING... OH LA LA
Whether you’re doing the Arc De Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower or just doing yourself - Oh La La Love Lube can help to moisturise and lubricate to make sexy time easier and more comfortable. Ever tried to eat a baguette without butter?
Apply desired about of lubricant to your sexy areas before and during sex. Hey, you can even apply it after if you so desire. Reapply as needed.
Simply place over head and adjust to desired position, ensuring its comfortable and provides maximum coverage to heighten those senses.
Chances are you’re a pro at this, but just incase you forgot here’s some information that will make sure you are getting the best protection and having the safest, sexiest fun possible.
- If extra lubrication is needed, use water-based lubricants only!
- DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis, vagina or anus. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use the condom if the rubber material is sticky or brittle or the individual container is obviously damaged.
- Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours should a condom leak or burst during use.
- Condoms are for single use only, reused condom could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infectious.
- No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
- If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use. Natural rubber latex can cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children. Can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken condom fragments.
- Normal condoms are for vaginal use only, not for anal sex. Use of condom during oral sex increase the risk of asphyxiation or choking.
- Condom is a medical device to be used by adults.
- Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
- These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/EN ISO 4074
"Self Love Journey Upgrade"
"First of all, I found this beautiful item on an article from Refinery 29 and was sold. I don’t know another way to say this but…the pleasure I get from this is about as equivalent to a narcissist receiving their karma.. 🤌🏽 You will NOT regret it! I’d give it a 15/10 if I could. I’ve tried many but this is the one. Customer service was amazing, I felt important even though my issue was minor. Thank you so much!"
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.