- Natural Water Based Aloe Lube
- 100% natural, vegan & cruelty free
- Made in Australia with love in a TGA/GMP facility
- pH Balanced formulation
- Latex friendly for use with Frenchie's
- Silicone Toy/Device friendly
- Glycerin & Paraben free
- Pump top for easy dispense
Water,Cellulose Gum, Xantham Gum, Aloe Vera, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lemon Aspen Extract, Davidson Plum, Lily Pilly, Tasmanian Mountain Berry
Parabens, Animal Products, Synthetic Colourants, Synthetic Flavouring,Glycerin, Gluten, Petrochemicals, Fragrance
Q:- Is the Oh La La Water Based Love Lube safe to use with Latex condoms and my toys?
A:- Yes, its formulated as a waterbased lubricant that won’t breakdown latex or silicone as some known pil based products can. Safe to use with your condoms and toys
Q:- Is it safe to use when pregnant or trying to conveive?
A:- Yes! The 100% natural formulation doesn’t include any nasties, spermicides or contraceptives. We always recommend speaking with your Gynaecologist or Doctor first.
Q:- What is the PH value of the Oh La La Love Lube?
A:- We have ensured our formula is as close to the natural PH of the Vagina, our Oh La La Waterbased Love lube PH level is between 4.5 – 5.0 (typical vagina PH is between 3.5 to 4.5)
Q:- How shall I store the Oh La La Love Lube?
A:- Once opened please store in a cool spot out of direct sunlight.
Q:- What are the pump and bottle made from?
A:- Our sexy looking bottle is made from durable and hard wearing, chemical resistant PETG plastic. A material well suited for medical applications.
Q:- Can the bottle be recycled?
A:- Yes, its 100% recyclable but please empty and rinse bottle of any excess Love Lube before recycling.
Q:- Is the formulation vegan and cruelty free?
A:- Indeed is it, no animal by products used in this formulation. We use 100% natural ingredients with no nasties or hidden surprises. That means no sugar, chemicals, gluten, glycerin, parabens & hormones.
Q:- What is the shelf life and expiry date, does it have one?
A:- Yes, each Love Lube product is tested vigorously and put through stability testing to guarantee a 3 year shelf life. Each box will have batch code and expiry date printed on the bottom.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
FRENCHIE OH LA LA LOVE LUBE IS A NATURAL WATER BASED LUBRICANT THAT GIVES YOU A SENSUAL VELVETY SMOOTH FEELING... OH LA LA
Whether you’re doing the Arc De Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower or just doing yourself - Oh La La Love Lube can help to moisturise and lubricate to make sexy time easier and more comfortable. Ever tried to eat a baguette without butter?
Apply desired about of lubricant to your sexy areas before and during sex. Hey, you can even apply it after if you so desire. Reapply as needed.
Chances are you’re a pro at this, but just incase you forgot here’s some information that will make sure you are getting the best protection and having the safest, sexiest fun possible.
1. If extra lubrication is needed, use water-based lubricants only!
2. DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis, vagina or anus. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
3. Do not use the condom if the rubber material is sticky or brittle or the individual container is obviously damaged.
4. Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours should a condom leak or burst during use.
5. Condoms are for single use only, reused condom could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
6. When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infectious.
7. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
8. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use. Natural rubber latex can cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
9. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
10. Keep away from children. Can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken condom fragments.
11. Normal condoms are for vaginal use only, not for anal sex. Use of condom during oral sex increase the risk of asphyxiation or choking.
12. Condom is a medical device to be used by adults.
13. Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
14. These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/EN ISO 4074