Chances are you’re a pro at this, but just incase you forgot here’s some information that will make sure you are getting the best protection and having the safest, sexiest fun possible.
1. If extra lubrication is needed, use water-based lubricants only!
2. DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis, vagina or anus. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
3. Do not use the condom if the rubber material is sticky or brittle or the individual container is obviously damaged.
4. Seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours should a condom leak or burst during use.
5. Condoms are for single use only, reused condom could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
6. When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infectious.
7. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
8. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use. Natural rubber latex can cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock.
9. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
10. Keep away from children. Can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken condom fragments.
11. Normal condoms are for vaginal use only, not for anal sex. Use of condom during oral sex increase the risk of asphyxiation or choking.
12. Condom is a medical device to be used by adults.
13. Any serious incident that has occurred in relation to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and the competent authority of the Member State in which the user and/or patient is established.
14. These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/EN ISO 4074